| Message from Wallop
Help out the community by not vandalising this page. Slaughtermelon would really appreciate it if you would discuss your ideas in the comments and ask if you want it to get on the page!
|World:||The Isles of Frutti Tutti|
|Appears in:||Skylanders: Overlords|
|First Release:||Skylanders: Overlords|
- "Go Bananas!"
- —Slaughtermelon’s official catchphrase
Slaughtermelon is a Life Overlord that appeared in the starter pack of Skylanders: Overlords. He is a fruit monster with a green apple head, a goofy smile with strawberry teeth, banana Boomerangs and a body made of melon.
We also don’t know what Overlords do. Stay tuned for that.
Slaughtermelon was born in The Isles of Frutti Tutti. He was raised like every young fruit monster on the Isles, by the all-knowing apricots. One day, some Slobbering Mutticuses came to eat the apricots. Every fruit monster was scared, except Slaughtermelon. Grabbing some bananas, he threw them like boomerangs at the Slobbering Mutticuses, until they were defeated. Slaughtermelon was now a well known hero across Skylands, and then joined the Overlords to smash fruit on bad guys everywhere! (Especially Slobbering Mutticuses)
| Basic Abilities|
These abilities are available from the start of the game.
|Banana Boomerangs||Pineapple Pound||
Hold Attack 3 to squirt juice at enemies, performing extremely high damage.
|Grapevine Whip||Frutti Tutti||Eat this!||Berry Bomb|
|Fastest Bananas in the West||Thanks a Bunch!||Top Banana|
|Easy as Cherry Pie||Heard it Through the Grapevine||Fruit Brute|
These are the starting and maximum Statistics for this Skylander in the Skylanders games.
- Health: 470 (max. 940)
- Speed: 50 (max. 98)
- Armor: 26 (max. 56)
- Critical Hit: 38 (max. 88)
- Elemental Power: 45 (max. 95)
Warning: These stats are not used in any of the Skylanders games. They are only listed for completeness reasons.
- Strength: Unlisted
- Defense: Unlisted
- Agility: Unlisted
- Luck: Unlisted
- “Go Bananas!”
- “Fresh and Ferocious!”
- “Be Afraid of the Bananas!”
- “Fruitti Tutti!”
- “This puts the “attack” into fruit! Wait… how do you spell fruit again?”
- “Boomerangs like these don’t just grow on trees you know! Or do they?”
- “Violence is bitter. But it’s fruit is sweet!”
- “Nature's candy!”
- “Go green! Eat green! Fight green!”
- “Fruits and veg give me the edge!”
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away. With an exception for those enemies. Apples won‘t stop the fact that guy has a serious injury.”
- “I am high in protein!” -when checking stats
- “My stats are one in a melon!” -when checking stats
- “Does that hat increase my fructose?” -when putting on a hat.
- “Yummy! More fruit to add to my collection!” -when collecting fruit food
- “Mmm... needs vitamins.”-when collecting non-fruit food
- “Now I am even tastier!” -when leveling up
- “Call me the grape-d crusader!” -when given a nickname
- “Love those golden apples!” -when opening a Treasure Chest
- “Ooh! When can I harvest this place?” -when entering a Life Elemental Gate
- While being in the starter pack for most consoles, the Legendary variant is in the Nintendo Switch Starter Pack.
- He does not appear in the Dark Starter Pack and is replaced with Dark Team Spirit.
- His Soul Gem has the same name as Camo’s catchphrase.
- His backstory implies not all fruits on The Isles of Frutti Tutti are alive as he uses bananas to beat up Slobbering Mutticuses.
- Because of this he has a subtle damage boost when attacking Slobbering Mutticuses.
- One of his quotes “Be Afraid of the Bananas”, is the same as the Sorcerer Doomlander's catchphrase.